Friday, February 15, 2013

***Book Quote Time***

I'm sorry. I usually look much nicer after I take a beating.
                -Torn by Amanda Hocking (2nd in a series)

Buy This Book From:
Barnes & Nobleicon
Amazon


...So big mistake, Grandma. You know what other mistake you made was? Killing me.
                -Abandon by Meg Cabot
Click here to read my review of Abandon.


Time is a river. The river bends and loops and meanders, but it always, only flows one way- away from the past toward the future. And all of us are carried though our lives on the current of the river. We live and love- and age- immersed in the all-encompassing waters of the river of time. The river is now. This moment. The breath between us. The space between your heartbeats. The moment before you blink. The instant a thought flashes through your mind. It is everything that is around us. Life. Energy. Flowing, endlessly flowing, carrying you from then... to now...to tomorrow. Listen: you can hear the music of it. Of the passage of time.
                -The Hourglass Door by Lisa Mangum
Click here to read my review of The Hourglass Door.


Inside, I made myself a peanut butter sandwich, plunked myself onto the couch, and dreamed about the girl I attacked with an ax.
                -Jerk, California by Jonathan Friesen

Buy This Book From:
Barnes & Nobleicon
Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment