Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Book Quotes

She sighed. "Just because I'm Native American doesn't mean I can track furniture through the wilderness." She deepened her voice:"'Yes, kemosabe. A three-legged table passed this way an hour ago.' Heck, I don't know."
                 -The Demigod Diaries by Rick Riordan


Golden Rule for Demigods: Thou shalt not Hokey Pokey with psychos.
                 -The Demigod Diaries by Rick Riordan

Buy This Book From:
Barnes & Nobleicon
Amazon


I wondered if what I really wanted for Christmas was to find someone who'd be the piece of paper to my stapler. Or,wait, why couldn't I be the piece of paper? Maybe it was a stapler I was after. Or the poor mouse pad, who was clearly in love with the stapler but couldn't get him to give her a second look.  All I'd manage to date so far was a series of pencil sharpeners, with the exception of Sofia, who was more like a pleasant eraser.
                 -Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan

Buy This Book From:
Barnes & Nobleicon
Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment