Thursday, February 7, 2013

The Lorax by Dr. Seuss

I know, I know, it's a picture book and I'm eleven years old. Oh, well. If you don't like that I'm doing this, sorry about your luck. Anyway, when I was younger that book made me sad. The whole "present day" place was smoggy and gross. It was a horrible place to live in. Although, my favorite quote is from that book: "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing's going to get better. It's not." By the way, if I'm really busy one day, I might just post book quotes. At least it'll leave you with something. (Ya hear that Girl #173? Yes, I am stealing your idea.) It really was her idea, only partially though. She would send me "quotes of the day" so I started sending her "book quotes of the day". Yep.

Buy This Book From:
Barnes & Noble icon
Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment